Application- and Game Engine for WebGL, based on Typecast and the Source build-system.
Modern modular engine for WebGL (1 and 2) build on top of the render engine THREE.js
. Including standard components and a full featured multi-purpose IDE. Targeting professional Application and Game development, fast prototyping and visualization.
- Typecast + Source build-system (native JS, not external dependencies or tools)
- IDE (for Browser and standalone on Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Asset packages in binary format
- On-demand asset streaming and caching
- Format for user-composed assets like customized characters
- Auto impostor generation and LOD managment (color, depth and normals)
- Auto instancing
- Spatial scene management
- In-built deferred renderer
- Multi-repository management
- Activities for general application behaviour and flow
- Controllers for entities
- Network cluster system suited for massive number of clients
- A fast shape per-face collider system like "sliding-sphere", without a heavy physics engine
- Native HTML syntax interface
The additional component Tesseract offers universe-scale scenes with real-scale plantary terrain including technologies for volumetric Terrain.
- Create planetary scaled worlds, designed both, handcrafted and procedural
- Scalable resource management, auto-optimized techniques for low-end devices
- Scene management for infinite space with octree and chunk strategies
- Procedural geometry generation based on fast JS optimized Dual Contouring
- Volume sources for shapes, planets and landscapes (procedural and static data)
- Decorators for procedural hierarchical object placement and layout generation
Widgets using native HTML
Packed applications can auto-attach to native HTML elements ("surfaces") with no additional code. One case could attach to multiple surfaces to display different models per view in a page listing items. While sub-elements can describe specific application-data.